SHOWING LISTING 1 OF 1
 
GET EMAIL
ALERTS

R1,300,000

Great Potential to be a Business Property

Looking for a large property on the new R82 route. This is it !!
9.8 Hectares (24 acres) of prime property. Positioned next to the new R82 highway, halfway between Eikenhof and Walkerville. Use it to start a new farm or perhaps for a business? (No business rights currently)

Please Note : To purchase vacant land you will either need the whole amount in cash, or at least a 40% deposit in order for the banks to finance the remaining 60%.

Features

0
0
Zoning:
Commercial
Exterior
Security
No
Sizes
Land Size
98,000m²
 
  • 1
 

Get Email Alerts

Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Farms for sale in Eikenhof, Eikenhof.

Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the RE/MAX Finest website is accurate and up to date, RE/MAX Finest makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.

You currently have no favourites.
Click on the favourite icon for a property to add it to your favourites.